Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Feel free to Splurge… I know I do

Sometimes I long to live in a big city again, with easy access to designer clothing and accessories everywhere you turn. I sometimes long for the busy streets and the bumper to bumper traffic (umm, wait, I don’t miss the traffic). So, where does a girl go in a smaller city to find these high fashion looks?
There are fantastic boutiques all throughout Halifax, Nova Scotia (it’s in Canada for those of you who might be reading this from beyond the Canadian borders). The discoveries I have made at some of these shops has brought a tear to my eye (in the best way possible!). You’re can always find something unique and one-of-a-kind at some of these stores around here.
There is one boutique in particular that has special place in my heart. Let me share with you the wonder that is Splurge Handbags. Located in downtown Halifax, the first time I walked through their doors it was love at first sight. Undeniably stellar fashion and accessories that you would be hard pressed to find elsewhere, Splurge is always supplying the latest of latest styles trending from the fashion capitals of the world. 
At Splurge you can find the perfect couture-styled dress, handbags to die for, accessories to match, hairbands galore and the fanciest of fancy hats (who doesn’t love a great hat?). I remember one time I found the most fantastic pair of yellow sunglasses at Splurge! It was the highlight of my summer. Thanks to Splurge’s existence I was able to spend a few blissfully beautiful months with those yellow sunglasses (unfortunately, since then I have lost them… that was a hard day… it’s still hard to think about…).
Even beyond the scope of their fashion amazement, the ambiance that Splurge has created when you walk through their doors is wonderful. They have a vintage feel combined with, what I can only describe as, a hint of royalty (the pink “throne-like” chairs in their new location are something I dream about every night), making anyone who walks into their store feel special and unique. Not to mention some of the awesome hats they have there are definitely fit for a royal wedding!
If you live in Halifax or are ever in the “hood”, be sure to visit Splurge Handbags. They have everything a girl could ask for and more!
Thank you, Splurge. You truly know how to make a gal happy.   

Looking for some more info?? Check out their Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Splurge-Handbags-Ltd/155927397809970                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment