Monday, February 27, 2012

A hem to die for

In a few months I am heading to Punta Cana for a friend's wedding. It's my first trip down south, so I am a bit in the dark when it comes to do deciding what to wear to this wedding. Well, worry not for I am no longer in the dark!

I found myself a fantastic floral dress with a hem line to die for at a local Halifax store called Biscuit General Store. The asymmetrical hemline is flirty, fun and wedding-appropriate. I love a good , long, flowing dress/skirt, but sometimes that can result in a pair of fantastic shoes being hidden (we all know that can be a crime sometimes). Well, my friends, not with this dress! The shorter length in the front (and longer in the back) shows a bit if leg, and more importantly, will allow my adorable shoes to be on display! OK, so I don't have these adorable shoes yet, but I know myself well enough to know that my shoes will be awesome!!

Thank you, Biscuit, for always having amazing styles that are always one of a kind!


No comments:

Post a Comment